Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Post

Hi there.  My name is CeCe and I am almost 50 yrs. old.  I am married with two adult children, both boys.  They are still at home.  Both work full time and one is also going to school.  I look forward to the day they move out as then I will have my very own space!  Yay!  But for now I make due.

I am owned by a kitty named Tabitha, or Tabby for short.  She is my constant companion and I love her dearly.

We have a hobby farm and my husband has beef cows.  I plan on getting some chicks this year. 

I have a lot of interests, too many for the time, money and my short attention span.  My main hobby is collecting model horses.  I have had some since I was little but just discovered the whole model showing thing since I went online.  It is a bit overwhelming! 

I love all horses.  My collection seems to consist mainly of ponies, draft horses, Arabians and some gaited horses.  But I have a little of everything I think.  I prefer the traditional or classic size.

Blue Ribbon Ranch is the name of my model horse farm.  I named it that as my father passed away from colon cancer last April and I so miss him!  He was the one who supported my love of horses the most, even took me to the real Lipizzaner show back in the 70's which is forever burned in my brain complete with Arthur Godfrey and his talented palomino.  Even now, almost a year later, talking about my Dad makes me choke up.

Also, to me, all my models are blue ribbon winners in my eyes!

I don't know what this blog will be about but I thought I would try one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment