Monday, July 11, 2011

Muddy Rainbow

I got my rainbow and it is the now infamous matte pintaloosa, plain and flat looking.  She has grown on me but I still am disappointed.  So I did buy another set to try again.  I need my head examined!  Now I have WG bodies lying around here, something I did not need.  I even primed one in thinking I'd paint it.  What am I, crazy?  I've never painted a model horse in my life.  So there she sits in all her white glory wishing someone would do something with her.

I am much less enamoured with the mold too.  She doesn't stand reliably and really, what does one do with her?  She is basically useless for performance.  Lesson learned, don't get caught up in the hype of a new mold! 

I did find a photo show to maybe enter.  First I have to take photos and the club, called the Model Horse Fun Club, takes into consideration the setting too which I would have to work on.  I decided to join anyway and maybe paint a couple horses and just photo show them.

But first, try just some OFs that I have and try it out.  I never photo showed either so it is all new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment