Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Arabs Arabs Everywhere!

Wow, I never realized I had so many Arabian model horses!  I haven't been a big fan of Arabians since I was in school, then I was in love with Khemosabi and the Black Stallion especially Flame the Island Stallion!  I was in love with bright red horses.  Man O' War, Secretariat.  My dream Arabian was a bright sorrel w/flaxen m/t, four white legs and a blaze. Breyer's rendition of Flame was as big a bust as was their Khemosabi in my opinion.  Boo hiss!

Anyway I was looking at some of my horses last night and I have the three WGs, two S Justadreams (I was going to paint one...like that will ever happen since I have never painted a model), a Khemo and a Classic Arab stallion I actually primed awhile back but of course, never painted.

I know I have a bunch of PAM, PAS and some foals too.  And my one Stone Arab.  It seems my most recent additions though are the newer Arabians.  Is it just because suddenly there are so many coming out?

No comments:

Post a Comment