Monday, April 4, 2011

I Am Back

Sorry for the silence.  I was busy getting ready for my brother's wedding.  Then there is the long trip home and I stayed a few days to see everyone.  Driving around my old home town was a real trip!  It is like in the almost 20 years I have been gone someone scooped the place up and rearranged and rebuilt it!  It was so surreal!

The wedding was simple and lovely.  10 minutes of legal stuff and four hours of fun.  It was something our family needed after the long two years of my Dad's cancer overshadowing everything!  His "deathiversary" is on Easter and is already hard on Mom.  So this little distraction was very welcome.

I returned home to my three Weather Girls!  Surprisingly the one I like the best is the black one!  Normally I love color and flash.  They are still in their boxes, I don't know if I will remove them anytime soon since they don't look like they stand too well.  I need to clip the UPCs and get them out.  I have been staying off the message board for the most part for fear of seeing what the Rainbow is.  I sorta' want it to be a surprise yet I am nosy too, LOL.

Hi "Followers"!

No comments:

Post a Comment